How to Create an Ebook in 7 Easy Steps in Canva
GET READY TO CREATE YOUR EBOOK IN 7 EASY STEPS
During this Online workshop you will be taken through 7 EASY steps to create a basic eBook using Canva.
The aim of this course is to show you the process and support you to add to your collection of skills so that you can learn the basics, the process, and gain the confidence to write as many Ebooks that your heart desires.
This simple and easy to follow Online Workshop will take you on a journey of creating an eBook Planner using Canva.
At the conclusion of each step you are required to take the action required and then move onto the next step.
You are basically getting your very own personal Business Coach, without the extra cost!
TOTAL VIDEO RUN TIME:
7 Step Training - 1 hr and 40 minutes
Bonus videos - 30 minutes
THE 7 EASY STEPS INCLUDE
Step 1 - Decide on a Topic (what is your or your customer outcome).
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 12 minute 30 seconds
- discussing goals with the aim to start and finish your first of many eBooks
- walking you through your desired outcome?
- one topic that you want to write about?
- who is your customer and more questions? (watch the module to gain clarity)
- what is the purpose of the eBook?
- action step
Step 2 - Introduction to eBook writing inside Canva
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 2 minute run time
- practical exercise shown inside Canva
- how to use the basic drag and drop method
- action step
Step 3 - Design your Outline - chapters, activities etc (Microsoft Word or Canva)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 9 minutes and 37 seconds run time
- ways to plan out your eBook eg: storyboarding, post it notes
- chapters, contents page, and activites etc
- a look inside some of Trudy's eBooks
- action step
Step 4 - Set up your Layout (including headings and table of content) and setting up as a Template (so you can easily create many more eBooks)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 33 minutes and 25 seconds run time
- eBook sizes
- how many pages
- planning the sequence of your eBook
- types of layouts
- preparing your layout
- setting up headings, table of contents, page numbers
- how to set up your own template
Step 5 - Start writing and adding content and graphics
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 21 minute run time
- repurporsing content
- use of fonts and graphics for aesthetics
- copy and paste from Microsoft Word
- how to add url links into your eBook
Step 6 - Edit and proof read
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 10 minute 45 seconds run time
- editing your document
- organising your document to be proof read
Step 7 - Ready to download/upload/print/sell
- getting your front and rear cover into your eBook
- downloading your pdf (for print quality or standard file)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 11 minute 41 seconds run time
By the conclusion of this workshop you shall have a PDF eBook ready to use, print or sell as a digital product.
Please note that this training is based on using desktop to create your Planner and various changes may be required to create on Ipad/Phone devices.
1. How to Create Ebook Covers
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 18 minute run time
- eBook sizes
- do some research - book covers, genre on amazon etc
- colour, theme and title
- creating your eBook cover in Canva
- drag and drop graphics, wording, elements etc
2. An overview of ways and platforms that can host and sell your eBook
VIDEO TUTORIAL: 12 minutes and 39 second run time
- what you can do with your eBook to suit your purpose and audience
- promotional designs
- digital download platforms
3. A copy of Trudy's 11 page eBook template
- You will be provided with a copy of Trudy's 11 page eBook template.
For an additional small fee you can also purchase Trudy's 35 page comprehensive eBook template and be creating your eBook in Canva quicker and easier than ever.
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF THIS MASTERCLASS
3 Steps to Successfully Using this MasterClass
- Grab a notebook and pen and have them on hand as you are very likely to get some ‘aha’ moments, ideas and inspiration as you progress through this MasterClass. Write down notes as you watch and listen to the video tutorial.
- Set aside some specific time to undertake this session and preferably without interruptions.
- Open up your Canva account and follow along with the instructions.
- Be sure to pause the video at any time as you are far more likely to enjoy success in this area if you practice what you are learning as you work through the video workshop tutorial.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Your Workshop trainer Trudy Vesotsky has been studying, practising and teaching on the subject of Holistic Behavioural Psychology, Personal Development and Business Coaching for the last two decades.
Her first physical book was published in 2009 and included an accompanying Ebook that she created which included fillable forms, and an embedded meditation.
She has created 80+ digitial products part time in 16 months including 10+ eBooks.
She had much success with this and has decided its time to show you how easy it is!
FREE CANVA CLUB GROUP ON FACEBOOK
If you would like to join a cool space for creatives come join the FREE FB Canva Club Group.
We have over 5+ hours of FREE video tutorials inside along with a friendly and supportive community from all over the globe ready and happy to cheer you along.
Please be sure to answer all questions requested or you request to join may not be approved.
Click this link below to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/canvaclub/
COME JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We love to hear your success stories so please feel free to Click the link below to join us on Instagram.
Much love and go get those dreams of yours and turn them into Reality!