Make a Zen Garden - GOLD COAST - Sunday 4th December, 2022
Do you want to create a serene space indoors where you can relax, and practice some mindfulness and meditation? You will love our version of creating a mini zen garden.
When: Sunday 4th December 2022
Where: Arundel/Molendinar (address is provided via email along with your ticket once payment has been made).
Start time: 11.00 am
End time: 12.30 pm
This workshop is normally $147.
You will also receive some light refreshments.
LIMITED SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE, SO BE QUICK.
A MORNING OF PEACEFUL JOY AND CREATION
The purpose of a mini Zen garden is to encourage feelings of peace and a sense of calmness. Making patterns in the sand of the Zen garden allows your mind to focus and de-stress.
In this class, you will learn how to make a zen garden, using artificial grass, beautiful glistening beach sand, a variety of stones, and a choice of other beautiful items.
WHAT YOU WILL MAKE AND TAKE HOME
- 1 zen garden - the design size will be approximately 25 cm x 18 cm.
- 1 meditation sheet that can be used with your garden.
WHAT TO BRING
- A box or small sheet to place their zen garden on a flat surface to travel safely in their car.
- Note pad and pen.
- Bring along any sentimental items that you might like to add to your zen garden, e.g. crystals, small pot plant.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will be shown how to create different variations of zen gardens and will be given clear step-by-step instructions to design yours in whatever creative way you desire.
All materials are provided (e.g. artificial grass, sand, pebbles, stones, toadstools, an affirmation card etc), and you will enjoy some beautiful, relaxing music while you create and eat some delicious snacks and refreshments along the way.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I BUY MY TICKET?
Once you buy your ticket, you will shortly afterwards receive an email (the email address that you provided in the checkout) advising of the exact location along with your ticket. You do not need to bring your ticket, but take a photo if possible and bring along on the day.
We will check off your name on the day, so if you decided to gift your ticket, then please advise us via email to email@example.com so that we can change the attendee name.
This class is perfect for beginners.
Suitable for adults, and kids (minimum 12 years old). An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket. Due to the space we are unable to allow observers, only class participants are able to attend this workshop.
This is a perfect class for couples, hen party ideas, birthday party ideas, and baby showers. Ohh, and don't forget Christmas parties.
This will also make a wonderful gift for friends, family and colleagues that need some relaxation and creation time (feel free to buy this class and gift it to someone).
Please note that:
- Zen garden creations may vary to those shown in photos. However, the design size will be approximately 25 cm x 18 cm and possibly larger. Some of these images are included to inspire you, prior to attending this workshop.
- A rake is not included in this price however wooden forks will be provided which are just as useful and peaceful. You can however purchase rakes online.
- We allow optimum time for you to enjoy planning, designing and creating your zen garden. Some may finish quicker than others, but we allow a full one hour and 30 minutes, so you can also enjoy some refreshments.
We understand that things happen, but we unfortunately cannot offer refunds, but you can gift your spot to someone else if something comes up at the last minute (someone might love that!).
We require a minimum of 10 persons for this event to go ahead. If we do not meet minimum numbers, this class will be cancelled, and we will offer a full refund.
Please keep an eye out on your email and or mobile number if you provided it at checkout in case we need to make any changes to this event.
Our events normally sell out, so we don't think that we will have any problems meeting the minimum number.
If you have any questions or wish to organise a private workshop (live or online) then please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org