How to Become a Grant Writer and Earn 6 Figures - 1:1 Training
THIS IS A 1:1 TRAINING
- Your highly qualified and fun trainer
- 1:1 training just for you
- A 2.5 hour hour in person workshop with personalised coaching related to your Grant (bring along your application & ask questions relating to it)
- 2 x 20 minute follow up coaching calls
- 7 Bonus documents
Certificate of Completion
- Ongoing support in a private FB group
SO WHY LOOK AT GRANT FUNDING?
With 600 billion dollars AND up to 3 trillion dollars available via grant funding around the world, this workshop is a MUST!
Writing a grant or contract proposal can be very frustrating and time-consuming.
Writing grants is a skill set and this is one of the best workshops to attend if you are looking to gain great grant writing skills and get those much needed $$ and funds for you, your business, community or individual project.
This certified training is for everyone who has always wanted to write a grant, but thought they couldn’t…
This workshop will benefit participants with little or no experience in Grant Writing.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This training will give you step-by-step guidance on how to complete your Grant writing application. You will gain insight from a veteran grant professional on what it really takes to win grant money.
This workshop has been broken into 6 modules which follow our 6 Step Process to Grant Success as shown below, including the following BONUSES!
You will receive:
1. Mock Grant Application Form (so that you can practice)
2. FREE Copy of our Grants Action Plan (PDF)
3. Grants Portfolio Template (PDF)
PLUS YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE
You will also receive:
- Action Words document (with a list of over 100 action words that can be used in your grant application to give you far greater success)!
- Continual Review document
- A digital document with 35 clickable links with Grant Funding websites (featuring many grants funds from across the globe).
- A digital document with 19 clickable links to census data, community profiles and other research data (featuring data websites from across the globe).
THIS WORKSHOP IS BASED ON PROVEN BUSINESS PRACTICES, PSYCHOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGY
There are many grant writing workshops out there, but most just skim the surface of what really matters. They teach how to fill in the boxes but don't look at the psychology of the person/process or technology conducting your assessment.
That's what really matters.
Understanding the psychology of how your assessment panel respond to what you write on your applications pages, is crucial.
There may still be a lot of humans assessing and reading your applications but there are also many programs developed to scan your application (computer generated) and this will continue to increase so you really MUST understand how this all works to ensure your grant funding success!
Few of us are deeply versed in the skills of writing psychology; yet these things determine the fate of our funding, so you are in great luck because your workshop instructor has a background in Behavioural Psychology and Linguistics.
Step 1 - Plan and Prepare for Grant Writing
- How to Use Your Grants Portfolio
- What's in a Grant Application/Mission Statements/Eligibility
- Project Proposal, Budget & Sustainability
- Your Action Plan/Continual Application Review
Step 2 - Write Grant Funding Application
- How to Create a Project Summary and Timeline
- Who is your Target Group?
- Gathering Useful Data and Statistics
- Understanding Jargon - Aims, Objectives, Outcomes & Outputs
- Psychology of Language -Using Funder Language and Action Words
- Let's Talk Financials - Budget and In-kind Calculations
- Evaluation and Measurement
Step 3 - Review your Grant Application
- Reviewing Grant Application Checklist
Step 4 - Submit your Grant Application
- Time to press send and common mistakes to avoid
Step 5 - Complete and Repeat
- After the Grant and Evaluating and Reporting (Acquittal Process)
Step 6 - Learn How to Find Grant Funding
- Where to Find Grant Funding
- Practical Search Exercise
A Certificate of Completion will be presented at the conclusion of this workshop.
THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU
Whether you are new to grant writing, “thought you knew what you were doing” but aren’t getting the results you want, or simply want to learn some key elements to being more persuasive in your proposals or to become more efficient at writing, this course will teach you all that you need to know.
The grant funding mentioned during this training are for example only as many of you are located in different parts of the world so this class is for anyone and everyone as it does not cover Country specific grants but overall the best ways to write a winning grant ( we will however show where to find grants globally).
HOW TO BOOK
We are currently only providing limited in person workshops to attend our Gold Coast location however we do have availability for this session to be conducted live via Zoom (anywhere around the world).
This price is for 1 person to be taken through the training.
For further questions please email to use at address below firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to organise an in house training (minimum of 10 persons) please email to us and we are happy to call and have a chat and provide a quote.
Alternatively you may like to consider the Online version by clicking this link https://tvholisticpsychology.learnworlds.com/home
We wish you all the best and much success!
Trudy, The Holistic Psychology Team
YOUR EXPERT TRAINER
Your Workshop trainer (Trudy Vesotsky) has been studying, practising and teaching on the subject of Holistic Behavioural Psychology, Personal Development and Business Coaching for the last two decades.
Trudy has been highly successful in the grant arena for over 25 years, she developed a grant funding process for Local Government, has sat on grant panels, been successful with grants and taught students that have had massive success.
She wrote her first grant application when she was in her 20's and most recently spent 12 years working in a Senior role within Local Government and was not only personally successful in successful submissions over a million dollars but also training and supporting community groups, business and individuals in grant writing skills with a total to year date of over 1.5 million dollars.
That's a lot of money right?
Her background in a local government, community and business development, not for profit organisations and behavioural psychology gives her a diverse background to draw upon which will make your workshop experience even more valuable.
That's a lot of money right?
Email any questions to email@example.com
See you on the training!