How to Create a Card Deck for your Business - Online Course
Everything you need to easily get inspired to design your own oracle or affirmation cards using Canva.
How often have you made an amazing comment, quote or affirmation to someone and never done anything else with it?
Want to learn how to make y our own oracle, affirmation, educational or inspirational cards?
This valuable information needs to get out there to the global population.
You have within you the ability to create a deck of beautiful cards that will inspire, educate and positively impact people's lives.
This DIY workshop will show you all that you need to be able to design and sell your affirmation cards.
You might like to sell them as a digital copy (people print themselves) or we will also give you some tips on getting your cards printed, so you can also sell as a physical product.
So, we invite you to come on a journey of creating a card deck (possibly one of many card decks!).
Some of you might like to create;
- Affirmation cards
- Oracle cards
- Inspiration cards (quotes etc)
- Wisdom cards
- Divination cards
- Bible cards
- Rune cards
- Guidance/Angel cards
- Crystal meaning cards
- Essential oil cards
- Positive vibes cards
- Health check in cards
- Life coaching cards
- I-Ching cards
- Education cards - Yoga cards, Exercise routine cards
- Colour therapy
- Children's Positive Word cards
and anything else that you desire. Allow your imagination to guide you. The card possibilities are endless!
RANGE OF CARD CATEGORIES
We will be sharing some definitions on the following categories in this training;
CARD DECKS ARE POWERFUL
Whether you offer affirmation cards, inspiration cards or bible verses with short sentences, phrases or images, they all can guide people towards creating positive thoughts and action.
The idea of using cards has tremendous opportunity to empower and enlighten the card reader as well as well ass placing them in a space to create a more positive reality.
There are many different types of card categories, and they can be used to guide, instruct, probe or educate.
In essence, you are offering people something extremely important that can positively shape their lives! How good is that!
THIS IS AN ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM
This is an online training program, but we will invite you to share your amazing creations inside our FB group!
You might find your audience inside, and you might also inspire someone to create their own deck of cards!
10 STEP ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING
- Trudy's personal Canva Oracle/Affirmation card templates in 3 sizes
- Instruction Booklet/eGuide template in 2 sizes
- You will receive an email to join Trudy live in regular Zoom sessions, so you can ask questions, connect with other card deck creators and to share your creations!
- NEW BONUS MODULE - How to use Canva and AI to create scripts and images to enhance your card decks. Making it so easy to create not just one deck but many!
SECTION 1 - INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME
- Discussing goals with the aim to start and finish your first of many card decks
- Walking you through your desired outcome?
SECTION 2 - TYPES OF CARDS, HISTORY AND USES
- History / Purpose & Uses for Card Decks
- Types of card decks
- Examples of Card Decks
SECTION 3 - WHY CREATE A CARD DECK
- Personal Motivation(s)
- Financial Incentives
- Part Of A Bigger Business Plan
- For Personal Private or Professional Use
SECTION 4 - GETTING IN THE ZONE' - NURTURING THE CREATIVE YOU
- A brief meditation guiding you towards inspiration
- Aligning with your Values and Card Creation
- Creating the right vibration / mindset
- A look inside some sample ideas and designs
SECTION 5 - DESIGNING YOUR CARDS (CONCEPTUAL)
- Overall Concept
- Research Your Topic
- Text and Artwork (symbols, graphics, images etc)
- The importance of considering specificity relating to your card types and descriptions
- Organising your cards (types, suits, classifications, groupings etc)
- How will they be used? (Instructions, guides, interpretations etc)
- Understanding why you need to test your product before you produce.
SECTION 6 - DESIGNING YOUR CARDS (PRACTICAL)
- Number Of Cards
- Image Selection and Options
- Card Stock, Sizes, Types and Materials,
- Front Images & Packaging
- Professional printing requirements
SECTION 7 - CREATING YOUR CARDS IN CANVA
- Introduction to Canva
- How to use and edit templates
- Use inbuilt elements and photos
- Uploading your own art designs, photos, etc
- Edit, proofread and test card design
- Use of fonts and graphics for aesthetics
SECTION 8 - DESIGNING YOUR INSTRUCTION GUIDE
- Developing your Instruction e-Guide using templates provided
- Use of fonts and graphics for aesthetics
- Copy and paste from Microsoft Word
- How to add URL links into your Instruction e-Guide
SECTION 9 - PRINTING & DISTRIBUTION
- Self Distribution Options
- Professional Distribution Ideas
- Distribution with Online Platform
- Print on demand
- Professional Printing
- Setting up and selling your shuffable Digital Card Deck (so excited about sharing this!)
SECTION 9 - MARKETING, SALES AND PRICING
- Marketing and Sales Ideas
- Promotional assets
SECTION 10 - REVIEW, REPEAT AND UPSELL
- Consider future card deck creations
- Turn your card deck into online courses and other digital products
By the conclusion of this workshop, you shall have a set of card decks ready to print or sell as a digital product. You will also have an e-Guide/Instruction booklet to add to your deck (optional).
Please note that this training is based on using desktop to create your cards, and various changes may be required to create on iPad/Phone devices.
1. Canva Card templates
- You will be provided with 2 different size Canva template card layouts to use.
2. Mini e-Guide/instruction template
- You will be provided with 1 Canva mini e-Guide in two different sizes.
1. How to use Canva and AI programs to add scripts/words and create images to make your cards even more amazing!
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF THIS MASTERCLASS
3 Steps to Successfully Using this Masterclass
- Grab a notebook and pen and have them on hand as you are very likely to get some ‘aha’ moments, ideas and inspiration as you progress through this Masterclass. Write down notes as you watch and listen to the video tutorial.
- Set aside some specific time to undertake this session, and preferably without interruptions.
- Open up your Canva account and follow along with the instructions.
- Be sure to pause the video at any time, as you are far more likely to enjoy success in this area if you practice what you are learning as you work through the video workshop tutorial.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Your Workshop trainer Trudy Vesotsky has been studying, practising and teaching on the subject of Holistic Behavioural Psychology, Personal Development and Business Coaching for the last two decades.
Her first physical book and E-Book was published in 2009, and she has run over 200 topics in face to face workshops, so she has a lot of knowledge and skills to share with you.
She has created over 100 digital products and online courses and her NEW Signature course sold out for both 2022 and 2023 intakes so if you are ready to Create and Sell Digital Products and Online Courses click the link below