6 Steps to Grant Success - Online Workshop
YOU WILL UNDERTAKE THIS WORKSHOP IN AN ONLINE PLATFORM.
This is an Online workshop and you will be able to stream the class via a learning platform. The platform selected suits watching both via computer or mobile phone or can be streamed to TV.
- 27 Step By Step Online Video Tutorials (runs for 2 hr and 26 minute total)
- 7 Bonus downloadable documents
Certificate of Completion
This image above shows an image of the video as Trudy takes you through filling in a mock grant funding application.
NOTE: You will not purchase this workshop here, you will instead be directed to our training platform.
SO WHY LOOK AT GRANT FUNDING?
With 600 billion dollars AND up to 3 trillion dollars available via grant funding around the world, this workshop is a MUST!
Writing a grant or contract proposal can be very frustrating and time-consuming.
Writing grants is a skill set and this is one of the best workshops to attend if you are looking to gain great grant writing skills and get those much needed $$ and funds for you, your business, community or individual project.
This Workshop is for everyone who has always wanted to write a grant, but thought they couldn’t…
This workshop will benefit participants with little or no experience in Grant Writing.
THIS WORKSHOP IS BASED ON PSYCHOLOGY & TECHNOLOGY
There are many grant writing workshops out there, but most just skim the surface of what really matters. They teach how to fill in the boxes but don't look at the psychology for the person conducting your assessment. That's what really matters.
Understanding the psychology of how your assessment panel respond to what you write in your applications pages, is crucial.
There may still be a lot of humans assessing and reading your applications but there are also many programs developed to scan your application (computer generated) and this will continue to increase so you really MUST understand how this all works to ensure your grant funding success!
Few of us are deeply versed in the skills of writing psychology; yet these things determine the fate of our funding, so you are in great luck because your workshop instructor has a background in Behavioural Psychology and Linguistics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This workshop will give you step-by-step guidance on how to write a proposal. You will gain insight from a veteran grant professional on what it really takes to win grant money
This video training workshop has been broken into 6 modules (and includes 27 step by step video tutorials) which follow our 6 Step Process to Grant Success as shown below, including the following BONUSES!
You will receive:
1. Mock Grant Application Form (so that you can practice)
2. FREE Copy of our Grants Action Plan (PDF)
3. Grants Portfolio Template (PDF) which are instantly downloadable and can be typed into direct from your PC.
PLUS YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE
You will also receive:
- Action Words document (with a list of over 100 action words that can be used in your grant application to give you far greater success)!
- Continual Review document
- A document with 35 clickable links with Grant Funding websites (featuring many grants funds from across the globe).
- A document with 19 clickable links to census data, community profiles and other research data (featuring data websites from across the globe).
A downloadable (PDF) Certificate of Completion is available at the conclusion of this workshop.
Total Course Time - This entire 6 Step Process runs for 2 hrs, 26 minutes and 22 seconds and has been broken into small sections for easy study time.
- A welcome from our Trainer - (5 minute 40 seconds video)
- How to use Supplementary Materials - (2 minute 19 seconds video)
- What are Grants overview - (2 minute video)
- General Information - (6 minute 33 second video)
Step 1 - Plan and Prepare for Grant Writing - (5 minute 36 seconds video)
- How to Use Your Grants Portfolio - (10 minute 28 second video)
- What's in a Grant Application/Mission Statements/Eligibility - (10 minute 58 second video)
- Project Proposal, Budget & Sustainability - (10 minute 05 second video)
- Your Action Plan/Continual Application Review - (5 minute 40 second video)
Step 2 - Write Grant Funding Application - (1 minute video)
- How to Create a Project Summary and Timeline - (5 minute 22 second video)
- Who is your Target Group? - (1 minute 46 second video)
- Gathering Useful Data and Statistics - (5 minute 50 second video)
- Understanding Jargon - Aims, Objectives, Outcomes & Outputs - (10 minute 4 50 second video)
- Psychology of Language -Using Funder Language and Action Words - (9 minute 45 second video)
- Let's Talk Financials - Budget and In-kind Calculations - (12 minute 30 second video)
- Evaluation and Measurement - (3 minute 05 second video)
- Attachments - (1 minute 55 second video)
Step 3 - Review your Grant Application
- Reviewing Grant Application Checklist - (3 minute 32 second video)
Step 4 - Submit your Grant Application
- Time to press send and common mistakes to avoid - (4 minute 39 second video)
Step 5 - Complete and Repeat
- After the Grant and Evaluating and Reporting (Acquittal Process) - (6 minute 57 second video)
Step 6 - Learn How to Find Grant Funding
- Where to Find Grant Funding - (5 minute 13 second video)
- Practical Search Exercise - (10 minute 35 second video)
- Final Grant Search and Supplementary Materials - (2 minute 50 second video)
Summary and Conclusion
Summary - (1 minute 20 second video)
Congratulations! - (1 minute video)
Your Certificate of Completion is available to download.
Where to Next?
Further personal growth and business development workshops. - (1 minute 26 second video)
Your Workshop trainer (Trudy Vesotsky) has been studying, practising and teaching on the subject of Holistic Behavioural Psychology, Personal Development and Business Coaching for the last two decades.
Trudy has been highly successful in the grant arena for over 25 years, she developed a grant funding process for Local Government, has sat on grant panels, been successful with grants and taught students that have had massive success.
She wrote her first grant application when she was in her 20's and most recently spent 12 years working in a Senior role within Local Government and was not only personally successful in successful submissions over a million dollars but also training and supporting community groups, business and individuals in grant writing skills with a total to year date of over 1.5 million dollars.
That's a lot of money right?
Her background in a local government, community and business development, not for profit organisations and behavioural psychology gives her a diverse background to draw upon which will make your workshop experience even more valuable.
THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU
Whether you are new to grant writing, “thought you knew what you were doing” but aren’t getting the results you want, or simply want to learn some key elements to being more persuasive in your proposals or to become more efficient at writing, this course will teach you all that you need to know.
The grant funding mentioned during this training are for example only as many of you are located in different parts of the world so this class is for anyone and everyone as it does not cover Country specific grants but overall the best ways to write a winning grant ( we will however show where to find grants globally).
PREREQUISITES AND REQUIREMENTS
There are no prerequisites for this training however feel free to grab our FREE 'What are Grants' Workshop and watch that prior to undertaking this workshop as you will find the background information valuable.
Click the link to download Part 1 of this workshop which is currently available for FREE (normally $197) https://my.holpsy.com/collections/online-workshops/products/grants
We really want to see you get results, and plan out your entire grant application and improve with much needed projects amongst communities and business.
We wish you all the best and much success!
Trudy, The Holistic Psychology Team
I was the Mayor or Renmark for 12 years, 8 of those years in which I had the pleasure of having Trudy Vesotsky as our Manager Community Services.
She is well known for many facets of Community Development but she is also very well known for knowing how to find grant funding and write successful grant applications.
If there is Grant funding available out there, trust me she will find it. She has had enormous success with grant funding for many community projects and rebuilding some of our Council assets.
She also designed Council’s first Grant Funding application process as well as overseeing our Grants Assessment panel. I highly recommend spending some time with her and taking advantage of her extensive knowledge in Grant funding - Rodney Thomas (Former Mayor Renmark Paringa Council)
We learnt much more than that! Not only have we been succesful in receiving several some small grants ($30,000) but we have also received notification that we have been short listed for a major grant for $250,000 over a 3 year period.
We are so grateful for Trudy and all her insights. We highly recommend all that she does and all that she gives of herself and her time to improve communities. Thanks again. - Henry
I have been involved with Trudy and her Holistic Psychology workshops for years and have used their Business Coaching and attended most of their workshops. I have learnt and put into practice so much that I am constantly exceeding my personal and business goals. Highly highly recommend Trudy and all that she does. ~ Jenny