How to design, print and sell your own set of affirmation cards.
Everything you need to easily get inspired, design, and print your own affirmation cards.
How often have you made an amazing comment, quote or affirmation to someone and never done anything else with it?
This valuable information needs to get out there to the global population.
You have within you the ability to create a deck of beautiful cards that will inpsire, educate and positively impact people's lives.
So I invite you to come on a journey of creating a card deck (possibly one of many card decks!).
Some of you might like to create;
- affirmation cards
- crystal meaning cards
- essential oil cards
- positive vibes cards
- health check in cards
- life coaching cards
- yoga cards
- exercise routine cards
- colour therapy
- children's positive word cards
and anything else that you desire. Allow your imagination to guide you. The card possibilities are endless!
AFFIRMATION CARDS ARE POWERFUL
Affirmation cards use short sentences, phrases or images to guide people towards creating positive thoughts and action. The idea is to empower and enlighten the card reader as well as urge them to release any negativity, ideally placing them in a space to create a more positive reality.
These types of cards can have powerful impacts on people and according to psychologists, there is science behind affirmation cards. Self-affirmation is a psychological theory that focuses on validating yourself through positive words to gain self-awarness, clarity and potentially new empowering decisions and action.
In essence, you are offering people something extremely important that can positively shape their lives! How good is that!
This is an online training program but we will occasionally host bonus private FB group training with bonus recordings. If you purchase this online training, you will be sent a link to any upcoming bonuses!
8 STEP ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING
+ bonus canva templates
THE 8 EASY STEPS INCLUDE
Step 1 - Decide on a Topic (what is your desired outcome for your audience).
- discussing goals with the aim to start and finish your first of many card decks
- walking you through your desired outcome?
- one topic that you want to create your first set of decks for?
- who is your customer and more questions?
- what is the purpose of your deck of cards?
- action step
Step 2 - Introduction to using Canva
- practical exercise shown inside Canva
- how to use the basic drag and drop method
- action step
Step 3 - Setting your Intent and allowing your inspiration to shine through
- a brief meditation guiding you to align with your inspiration
- discovering ways to create content that is aligned with your values
- a look inside some of Trudy's designs
- action step
Step 4 - Using the canva card deck templates provided and setting up as a template (so you can easily create many more card decks)
- how to use the bonus canva card deck templates provided
- how to set up your own template
Step 5 - Design your deck - using Canva (free version or pro version)
- ways to plan out your card deck
- images, wording,
- where to source copyright free images
- deck available sizes
- how many cards
- types of layouts and preparing your layout
- how to use included templates
- action step
Step 6 - Creating mini eGuide with instructions for use of your card deck
- developing brief eGuide
- use of fonts and graphics for aesthetics
- copy and paste from Microsoft Word
- how to add url links into your eBook
Step 7 - Edit and proof read
- editing your card decks
- organising your document/s to be proof read
Step 8 - Ready to download/upload/print/sell
- downloading your card deck (for print quality or standard file)
- print suppliers ideas provided
- places to sell your card decks (without needing a website)
- ways to accept payments for purchase without the need for complex payment gateway
By the conclusion of this workshop you shall have a a set of card decks ready to print or sell as a digital product. You will also have a eGuide to add to your deck (optional).
Please note that this training is based on using desktop to create your eBook and various changes may be required to create on Ipad/Phone devices.
1. Canva Card templates
- You will be provided with 2 canva template card layouts to use.
2. Mini eGuide template
- You will be provided with 1 canva mini eGuide to use.
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF THIS MASTERCLASS
3 Steps to Successfully Using this MasterClass
- Grab a notebook and pen and have them on hand as you are very likely to get some ‘aha’ moments, ideas and inspiration as you progress through this MasterClass. Write down notes as you watch and listen to the video tutorial.
- Set aside some specific time to undertake this session and preferably without interruptions.
- Open up your Canva account and follow along with the instructions.
- Be sure to pause the video at any time as you are far more likely to enjoy success in this area if you practice what you are learning as you work through the video workshop tutorial.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Your Workshop trainer Trudy Vesotsky has been studying, practising and teaching on the subject of Holistic Behavioural Psychology, Personal Development and Business Coaching for the last two decades.
Her first physical book was published in 2009 and included an accompanying Ebook that she created which included fillable forms, and an embedded meditation.
She has created 100+ digitial products part time in 16 months including 10+ eBooks.
She had much success with this and has decided its time to show you how easy it is!
COME JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We love to hear your success stories so please feel free to Click the link below to join us on Instagram.
Much love and go get those dreams of yours and turn them into Reality!